December 2, 2020
Coronavirus Family Safety Plans: Readiness,
Response, Rescue, Recovery, and Resilience
This program was developed to provide the latest best practices in creating Family Safety Plans that can be created and implemented by Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers and the general public. The goal is to break family infection transmission chains.
Creating a Family Safety Plan
- What is the science behind the risk to your family?
- How can we improve our state of READINESS?
- How do we best RESPOND when a loved one is sick?
- How do we RESCUE someone with severe symptoms?
- What is the best RECOVERY plan after an infection?
- How can we make our family more RESILIENT?
- How do we get teens and young adults to take the lead?
- Who can Be a Family Holiday Lifeguard?
- How do we Keep the Family Safe on a Budget?
Webinar Video, and Downloads