July 2, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm CT / 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm ET
We are launching a monthly webinar specifically for families from the general public and critical infrastructure worker families from 16 industry sectors. They include medical and security volunteers for faith-based organizations and community membership organizations such as scouts. In this first webinar we are addressing the latest science for practicing social distance, hand hygiene, high contact surfaces, and use of masks.
You will hear from emergency medicine, critical care, security leaders, and infectious disease experts from leading medical centers. We will present video and resources provided on the web that may be used to help care for COVID-19 patients. Our speakers will be supported by a reactor panel of leading experts.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
Click here (coming soon) to download the National Survey Results.
Speaker Slide Set:
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – one (1) slide per page.
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – four (4) slides per page.
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)
Date, Time, Dial-in Information, & Objectives
The online webinar has previously taken place. Please see the webinar video above.
- 01:00 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM Central Time
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time
- 10:00 AM to 1:30 AM Pacific Time
Dial-in Info: Audio will be provided through your computer (VoIP) at no cost to you. If VoIP is not an option on your computer, you can use the following number to dial-in: 1-408-792-6300 Access code: 135 414 5063#. If you use this dial-in number, you will be charged by your local phone company or long-distance provider for the call.
- Awareness: Participants will understand the latest information regarding protecting individuals and their families from future waves of COVID-19 Coronavirus or other pandemic infections .
- Accountability: Participants will understand may be accountable for new behaviors to protect individuals and their families from future waves of COVID-19 Coronavirus infections or other pandemic infections.
- Ability: Participants will learn how to reduce the risk of harm from COVID-19 and other infections from what has been learned to date.
- Action: Participants will learn what direct line-of-sight actions must be taken reduce harm to individuals and their families from COVID-19 and other infections from what has been learned to date.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.