Dear Delta Air Lines Leadership Team:
Our Med Tac Bystander Care program tackles the 8 leading causes preventable death of kids and adults by training the public to act before EMS arrives.
When the Coronvirus Crisis hit we fielded a “rapid response team” to save the lives of essential infrastructure workers and their families. We need funding to go to scale to expand:
- Short videos hitting the most critical behaviors
- Live monthly webinars for essential workers and families
- Mini-documentaries for continuing education
R&D with Mayo Clinic, MD Anderson, leading medical centers, and WHO
- Continuously curate the evidence-based medical and press articles
- Corporate Health Security and Total Worker programs
Certification Programs for Caregivers and First Responders
The Health Security Briefing was created for you last year. It provided the background of our Bystander Rescue Care work at that time. The middle video provides the updated business case for helping essential worker families beat COVID harm as of Q3 2021. Our latest Progress Report Executive Summary will brief you on our progress through the Coronavirus Crisis. The data table below provides reference articles for your due diligence. We hope to find a way to work together.