October 20, 2020, 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm CT
Gregory H. Botz, MD, FCCM
University of Texas Distingushed Teaching Professor
Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
The collective behaviors of our family members will define the safety of each member individually. We all want to keep our children, teens, college students, and young adults as safe as possible. This program is for families of Essential Infrastructure Workers, teachers, scouts, faith-based leaders, and the general public.
- What is the science behind the risk to your family?
- How can we improve our state of READINESS?
- How do we best RESPOND when a loved is sick?
- How do we RESCUE someone with severe symptoms?
- What is the best RECOVERY plan after an infection?
- How can we make our family more RESILIENT?
- How do we get teens, those in their 20’s, and 30’s to take the lead in protecting our families?
Go to https://www.medtacglobal.org/coronavirus-response/ for short videos covering the critical topics. Experts who are caring for families now share their views, the latest evidence-based best practices, and practical tips to help you care for your family. Join us to learn from them and ask your most difficult questions.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
Speaker Slide Set:
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – one (1) slide per page.
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)