October 1, 2020
The collective behaviors of our family members will define the safety of each member individually. We all want to keep our children, teens, college students, and young adults as safe as possible. We are delighted to have national experts join us to help you take a step by step approach to developing your family safety plan in case a loved one gets infected with Coronavirus or the Flu. This program is for families of Essential Infrastructure Workers, teachers, scouts, faith-based leaders, and the general public.
- What is the science behind the risk to your family?
- How can we improve our state of READINESS?
- How do we best RESPOND when a loved is sick?
- How do we RESCUE someone with severe symptoms?
- What is the best RECOVERY plan after an infection?
- How can we make our family more RESILIENT?
- How do we get teens, those in their 20’s, and 30’s to take the lead in protecting our families?
Go to https://www.medtacglobal.org/coronavirus-response/ for short videos covering the critical topics. Experts who are caring for families now share their views, the latest evidence-based best practices, and practical tips to help you care for your family. Join us to learn from them and ask your most difficult questions.
Webinar Video, and Downloads
National Survey Results:
Click here to download the National Survey Results.
Speaker Slide Set:
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – one (1) slide per page.
Click here to download the combined speakers’ slide set in PDF format – four (4) slides per page.
To view the file, click the desired link (please note: the files may take several minutes to download). To save to your hard drive, right click on the link and choose “Save Target As.” (In some browsers it might say “Save Link As.”)
Date, Time, Dial-in Information, & Objectives
October 1, 2020. The online webinar has previously taken place. Please see the webinar video above (coming soon).
- 01:00 PM to 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM Central Time
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time
- 10:00 AM to 1:30 AM Pacific Time
Dial-in Info: Audio will be provided through your computer (VoIP) at no cost to you. If VoIP is not an option on your computer, you can use the following number to dial-in: 1-408-792-6300 Access code: 135 961 1662#. If you use this dial-in number, you will be charged by your local phone company or long-distance provider for the call.
- Awareness: Participants will learn how awareness of threats, vulnerabilities, and risk can be addressed in a family safety plan for essential infrastructure workers and the public.
- Accountability: Participants will learn how to build accountability into their family safety plan.
- Ability: Participants will learn about the concepts, tools (such as checklists), and resources that can enable them to create and manage a safety plan.
- Action: Participants will learn about the line-of-sight actions that will help them develop their family safety plan.
To request a Participation Document, please click here.
The CAREUniversity Team of TMIT Global, approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15996, will be issuing 1.5 contact hours for this webinar. TMIT Global is only providing nursing credit at this time.