The collective behaviors of our family members will define the safety of each member individually. We all want to keep our children, teens, college students, and young adults as safe as possible. We are delighted to have national experts join us to help you take a step by step approach to developing your family safety plan in case a loved one gets infected with Coronavirus or the Flu. This program is for families of Essential Infrastructure Workers, teachers, scouts, faith-based leaders, and the general public.
- What is the science behind the risk to your family?
- How can we improve our state of READINESS?
- How do we best RESPOND when a loved is sick?
- How do we RESCUE someone with severe symptoms?
- What is the best RECOVERY plan after an infection?
- How can we make our family more RESILIENT?
- How do we get teens, those in their 20’s, and 30’s to take the lead in protecting our families?